Return to Traveller Self Help List

A travel visa is a document that shows you’re allowed to enter a specific country, for a specific length of time, and perform specific actions such as visit the country for tourism purposes, study or work. It comes in the form of a stamp or a sticker affixed to the passport.

travel guide

For which country do I need a visa?

1. Any member of the European Economic Area  can visit another country of the European Economic Area (EEA) without the need of a visa: Germany - Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Cyprus - Croatia - Denmark - Spain - Estonia - Finland - France - Greece - Hungary - Ireland - Iceland - Italy - Latvia - Liechtenstein - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - Norway - Netherlands - Poland - Portugal - Czech Republic - Romania - UK - Slovakia - Slovenia - Sweden.
2. A visa is required for Europeans wishing to travel to certain countriesBefore starting any process, be sure to contact your destination country’s consulate - or the embassy’s consular department – to obtain the list of all required documents and method of application. In any case, the applicant must possess a valid passport. >Warning: some visas can take months to be issued, so take a head start on your application process and don’t wait till the last minute. 


If you have little time or if you are distant from the embassy or consulate of your destination country, private organizations can take care of the formalities on your behalf in exchange of a certain fee.

Below is a list of websites we have selected to help you per destination:

  • This website will tell you whether or not it is necessary to have a visa for your destination. Access the website in:
    • The following website has a commercial purpose. Nevertheless, it provides information on the required documents you will need and whether or not you need a visa depending on your destination. Click here access in english. 
USA Flag

When traveling to the USA

A biometric or machine readable passport is required to visit the USA.
Moreover, since the Visa Waiver Program has been in place, one no longer need a visa but must apply to an ESTA instead. ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization. Its costs is US$14 pp and can take up to 72 hours although in most cases an ESTA number is provided almost instantly. This travel authorization is then valid for 90 days. 

All our products are in stock
90% of parcels with standard shippingare delivered in 48h
Returns 30 days
Free delivery from 50€